If you have proxy class, this means you have java interface of your
service. So you can use dynamic client :
http://xfire.codehaus.org/Client+API which doesn't require wsdl.

On 6/11/07, Jose Manuel Valladares Pernas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
I have a provider of soap webservices that is giving us the xsd schemas of the
data exchange, but they tell us that they don't have a wsdl.

So my question is:
Can I use xfire with this provider?

They are sending us a proxy jar file with the classes needed to do the soap
exchange, but I would prefer to use xfire.

So, my question is, how can I produce a service interface if I don't have a
wsdl?

Could you give me any hints to get started?

Thank you very much for your help and your time.
              Jose Manuel Valladares

-----
When one of our products stops working, we'll blame another vendor
within 24 hours.