This is a posting for information only.  I've had loads of trouble trying to
unmarshall SOAP responses using commons annotations (
http://www.nabble.com/Unmarshalling-with-Commons-Annotations-tf3871884.html
Unmarshalling-with-Commons-Annotations ) and separately, Aegis.

My issue was that I could not unmarshall the response:

         9
         12345

To make this work, my Aegis mapping file for the service interface had to
be:

I also needed an Aegis mapping file for the object I needed to unmarshall,
LoginResult:

The key thing in this file is that without the (dummy) prefix with the
namespace on the mappings element, together with that repeated on all
others, it just doesn't work.

Looking at the response and comparing it to the LoginResult.aegis.xml, it
kinda looks obvious, but search as I might, I could not get any
documentation on this.

Hope that helps the next person who tries to use Aegis mappings!

Matt