Hi David

I had a quick look through the code. I haven't tried it, but this might
work (where yourSchemaType is the SchemaType for ArrayOfstring):

QName arrayTypeQName = new
QName("http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";, "arrayType");

SchemaLocalAttribute sla =
yourSchemaType.getAttributeModel().getAttribute(arrayTypeQName);
if (sla != null)
{
    SOAPArrayType wsdlArrayType = ((SchemaLocalAttributeImpl)sla).
getWSDLArrayType();
    // do whatever you want to do here
}

Cheers,