Hello *,

I'm just trying to deserialise BPEL files with xmlbeans.

The problem, I stumbled over is, that I do not find an adequately
simple possibility to get an order-preserving access to elements,
which are specified as

   <group ref="bpws:activity" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

in the XML Schema.  bpws:activity is specified as the list of
alternatives

     <group name="activity">
        <choice>
            <element name="empty" type="bpws:tEmpty"/>
            <element name="invoke" type="bpws:tInvoke"/>
            <element name="receive" type="bpws:tReceive"/>
            <element name="reply" type="bpws:tReply"/>
            <element name="assign" type="bpws:tAssign"/>
            <element name="wait" type="bpws:tWait"/>
            <element name="throw" type="bpws:tThrow"/>
            <element name="terminate" type="bpws:tTerminate"/>
            <element name="flow" type="bpws:tFlow"/>
            <element name="switch" type="bpws:tSwitch"/>
            <element name="while" type="bpws:tWhile"/>
            <element name="sequence" type="bpws:tSequence"/>
            <element name="pick" type="bpws:tPick"/>
            <element name="scope" type="bpws:tScope"/>
        </choice>
    </group>

 .  Unfortunately, xmlbeans does not seem to give me a container, where
all elements occur in parse order.  Instead, I get a set of arrays like
  TInvoke[] getInvokeArray()
  TReceive[] getReceiveArray()
and so on.  In itself, they seem to be parse-ordered.

Does anybody know of a proper work-around?

One idea could be to apply a semantically equivalent transformation
on the bpel.xsd, which would motivate the xmlbeans parser generator
to generate a collection, spanning all alternatives at once.

Or is there any other information about the parse-ordering of the
elements, which could eventually be evaluated?  No global counter or
a timestamp, fine-grained enough to be unique?  Or does anybody see
a good method to inject this information, if not there?

Any ideas?

Thanks for listening to my bubbles.

Bye,

   Markus