On Jul 2, 2006, at 10:42 PM, SP Liu wrote:

Hullo!can anyone tell me what is the difference between xmlbeans and
codehaus' XBean project?

It seems that they do the same things.

I'm hard pressed to see how you came to that conclusion. Xmlbeans (pardon my bad description) is a tool for dealing with xml schemas and documents in terms of strongly typed java objects. XBean (extensible beans) (also pardon my bad description) is a microkernel for managing components and classloaders. XBean has moved from codehaus to inside Geronimo where many of us at geronimo are hoping it will become our future kernel.

thanks
david jencks