Title: How i can keep the CDATA elements
XMLBeans does not preserve CDATA sections.
This has been addressed most recently on this mailing list by the following posts:

----

From: Lewis, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 20, 2006 3:19 PM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Cc: Murphy, Eric
Subject: How to preserve CDATA sections?

Using XMLBeans 2.2.0, if I parse an XML document that contains CDATA sections to escape blocks of text, when I save the document to a file system – the CDATA sections are no longer preserved and literals that may be interpreted as markup (such as an ampersand) are written out in their escaped form.

For example, it the source document contains:

<element><![CDATA[fred&ethyl]]></element>

… it is saved as:

<element>fred&amp;ethyl</element>

Any ideas how to preserve the CDATA sections?

Thanks!

~ David

----

and a reply