All I want to do is to extract what ever child element that is under the
envelope body element after it is parsed to an XMLOBJECT.
e.g,
<envelope>
<header/>
<someChildElement>value</someChildElement>
</envelope>

I manage to get a handle to the envelope body element since it is a hard
typed EnvelopeDocument xml bean. And then I want to get a handle to the body
child element ('someChildElement').

I though of two ways to achieve that:

   1. I can use the NODE on the body element, get the Body child element,
   and the parse what ever I get as child element via XMLOBJECT (again).
   2. Get a handle to the Body xml object cursor, and then get the first
   child element of the xml  object. (the problem is that when I tried that, I
   constantly got and <xml-fragment... element instead of the real body child
   element)

Thanks,
Asaf