right, this is another rpc/encoded schema and you get the same error
message.
http://api.eurocv.eu/euroserver.php?wsdl:525:5: error: src-resolve:
attribute 'a
[EMAIL PROTECTED]://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/' not found.

One other item you can use to get around this is to add the schemaLocation
attribute to the soap encoding xsd:import.

Just out of curiousity, which tool are you using?
In particular:  'Only when our software (which uses XMLBeans) goes to find
the "Map" type does it fail, because that type isn't in the list.'  How are
you looking up the map type in this case since the xsd could not be
compiled?

-jacobd