From: Jacob Danner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2007 2:47:42 PM
Subject: Re: xmlbeans not able to access some attributes

Token is a valid type, although I'm curious why in this case you haven't chosen
to make it a boolean

On Dec 6, 2007 11:41 AM, tyju tiui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Is an enumeration of a 'token' not a valid type?
For example:

    <xs:attribute name="primaryKey" default="false">

        <xs:simpleType>
          <xs:restriction base="xs:token">
            <xs:enumeration value="true"/>
            <xs:enumeration value="false"/>

          </xs:restriction>

 </xs:simpleType>
      </xs:attribute>

I looked at:
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/docs/2.0.0/guide/conJavaTypesGeneratedFromUserDerived.html

My xsd seems to match with the docs regarding enumeration there.

Is it possible that xmlbeans runs across an attribute without a type and just
stops there when generating the binding code? I'll try fixing the types that
are missing and re-run scomp to see what happens.

Thanks,

Ty