Hi,
    I am getting a strange error when I am using the xmlbeans maven pluggin
and when I build it generates all the classes just fine and the runs unit
tests an everything works great.  However when I fire up tomcat and run in
tomcat I get the following error

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

XML-BEANS compiled schema: Incompatible minor version - expecting up to 23,
got 24
(schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.sE8ABD9B84DDFBD246368593B1BE8D816.index) -
code 3

Any ideas what might be causing this.  I have xmlbeans 2.2.0.

thanks