Hi,

I trying to work with an xmlbean from a "dot-syntax" property (lacking a
better word..).

What I have to go on is a string "person.address.zip" and an xmlbean Person
corresponding to the xml below.
What I want to do is delete the "person.address.zip" element from the bean.
With beanutils I can easily get the value and change the value to null.
However the element would still be there, just empty...

is this completely undoable? feel that way :(
any input appreciated!
thanks

<person>
 <address>
   <name>asdasd</name>
   <street>main street</street>
   <zip>12345</zip>                  <-- want to remove this completely...
</address>
</person>