Hi Alex,
You are getting an error because 2 of your schemas have the same type
(in this case, attribute group) defined in them.
You'll want to make sure the types are in fact the same, rather than
just having the same name first.

After that, there are a couple of things you can do here:
1) move the duplicate type into its own schema and compile them all
together (the sfactor cmd can be helpful with creating a separate
schema with the duplicate definitions)
2) compile one schema, then add the jar to the classpath when you
compile the other (xmlbeans will use the existing type for the
attribute group)
3) run scomp *.xsd with the alowmdef option and specify the duplicate type

Hope this helps,
-jacobd

--
I'm competing in a Half-Ironman distance triathlon to raise money for
the fight against cancer!