I don't understand.

If you use the xmlbeans plugin in an existing project the generated classes get compiled and included in the project's jar If you have a separate project that just compiles the schemas you get a jar with just the compiled classes that you can then use as a dependency in other projects.

What's the problem?

thanks
david jencks