I can see why inst2xsd tool is doing that.

<subComponents>
          <subComponent/>
          <subComponent>
              <sequence/>
          </subComponent>
      </subComponents>

The tools sees:
<subcomponent />

and <subComponent><sequence /> ...
As 2 different types, if you want to correct that, you can try making
them both subComponent Elements as
          <subComponent>
              <sequence/>

HTH,
-jacobd

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Dan Hwang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I've beening using inst2xsd script to generate xsd from xml.
>  I added <relationships> block to add some new features.
>  After regenerating the xsd, I noticed that <subComponents> has been changed.

I'm competing in a Half-Ironman distance triathlon to raise money for
the fight against cancer!
Please help support my efforts by going to:
http://www.active.com/donate/tntwaak/jacobd