Hi all,

I'm having trouble adding a new element to the xml document.

Here is the xsd snippet which represents some properties in my schema:

<xs:element name="ItemProperties" minOccurs="0">

            <xs:complexType>

                        <xs:sequence minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">

                                    <xs:element name="Property">

                                                <xs:complexType>

                                                            <xs:sequence>

<!--please refer to simpeType name-->

<xs:element name="PropertyName"/>

<!--please refer to enumeration list in simpeType-->

<xs:element name="PropertyValue"/>

                                                            </xs:sequence>

                                                </xs:complexType>

                                    </xs:element>

                        </xs:sequence>

            </xs:complexType>

</xs:element>

Somewhere else in the xsd the following snippet is one of many properties
enumerations:

<xs:simpleType name="Type_Type">

  <xs:restriction base="xs:string">

   <xs:enumeration value="Area &amp; Accent"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Runners"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Doormats"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Rug sets"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Rug Underlays, Pads &amp; Grips"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Tatami &amp; Non-cloth"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Artificial Flowers"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Artificial Fruits"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Artificial Grasses"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Artificial Mixed Floral Arrangements"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Artificial Plants"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Artificial Shrubs"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Artificial Topiaries"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Artificial Trees"/>

   <xs:enumeration value="Artificial Vegetables"/>

  </xs:restriction>

 </xs:simpleType>

Looking at the source code for the generated xmlbean classes, I wrote the
following code to add a new property to the document:

com.mysite.XMLSchema.HomeLiving.ItemDataFeedDocument.ItemDataFeed.Items.Item
.ItemProperties itemProperties = item.addNewItemProperties();

com.mysite.XMLSchema.HomeLiving.ItemDataFeedDocument.ItemDataFeed.Items.Item
.ItemProperties.Property prop = itemProperties.addNewProperty();

XmlObject xmlObject1 = prop.addNewPropertyName();

XmlObject xmlObject2 = prop.addNewPropertyValue();

The method prop.addNewPropertyName() and prop.addNewPropertyValue() returns
an XmlObject? How do I set the property name and value? I'm still new to
XMlBeans and from what I read the XmlObject class is the super class of all
elements in an xmlbean document (basically a blank element without name,
attribute, or value)? But how do I set the name, value, or attribute to a
blank XmlObject? Looking over the methods in XmlObject I don't see anything
that will do that.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

John