Hi there,

I'm generating JDK 1.5 xmlbeans source but finding that I'm getting warnings of the nature:

ArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized...

In my case, the above can be found in methods like:

      /**
       * Gets array of all "Schedule" elements
       */
public com .classactionpl.schemas.flightTimes.TimeTableType.Schedules.Schedule[] getScheduleArray()
      {
          synchronized (monitor())
          {
              check_orphaned();
              java.util.List targetList = new java.util.ArrayList();
<snip>

with the last line yielding the warning of course.

I do like to eliminate all project warnings so is there a way I can do this? Here's my configuration (specified as a xmlbeans-maven-plugin which pretty much maps to the ant task from what I understand):

        <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>xmlbeans-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.3.1</version>
                <executions>
                        <execution>
                                <goals>
                                        <goal>xmlbeans</goal>
                                </goals>
                        </execution>
                </executions>
                <inherited>true</inherited>
                <configuration>
                        <download>true</download>
                        <memoryMaximumSize>512m</memoryMaximumSize>
                        <schemaDirectory> src/main/resources </schemaDirectory>
                        <javaSource>1.5</javaSource>
                </configuration>
        </plugin>
        <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.xmlbeans</groupId>
                <artifactId>xmlbeans</artifactId>
                <version>2.4.0</version>
        </dependency>

I've also verified that the source produced is indeed for 1.5 and I can see other bits of the same source file above that uses generics.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
-C