Hello again,

Following my previous email, after reviewing my other code I found
that XmlBeans write any values containing "&" as a CDATA block, this
is causing problem for me too. Using & instead wouldn't help.

Is there anyway can I set Xmlbeans not to automatically write values
as CDATA, and is there anyway can I set it to write values as CDATA
when I need to?

Thanks very much for your help!

Bing