Passing on the the user list since this is more of a user question.
AFAIK, xmlbeans provides no way to do this internally so you are going
to need to manually sort the array before you set the value of
country. The JDK provides Arrays.sort, but you can investigate using
other sort routines.

HTH,
-jacobd