From: Ferry, Jeremy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 2:00 PM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: RE: Multiple output files with inst2xsd?

Running it on multiple xml files isn't the problem, I can do that just
fine. The problem is that it combines the output into a single xsd file.
I need one xsd output file for each xml input file. There doesn't appear
to be an option for this behavior but I thought I'd ask before I look
into a more radical solution like a for-loop in my ant build file.

Thanks,
Jeremy