Thanks for giving me the hints to Castor and Jibx.

Castor only supports schema generation from existing xml documents, but not from java source files.

Jibx has a schema generation tool which generates a schema from source files and the associated mapping files. Current version is 0.4... Maybe I'll give it a try.

Regards,

Abid

Jacob Danner schrieb:
I don't think XMLBeans has what you are looking for in terms of
creating a schema from existing java sources in the way JAXB's schema
gen tool does.
Have you looked at Castor or JIBx?
-jacobd