Hi,

I'm new in the use of XMLBeans, and I have one question:
How can you test the existence of an element ? I see there is an
isSetAttribute() for each attribute, but I don't the see an equivalent method
for the element... Did you do a getElementArray() and test if the array is
empty ? I just feel it strange that there is no testing method for element...

Thank you for you help, i know that my question is a little bit stupid but I
didn't find any answers on the XMLBeans website.

Regards
Email envoyé avec Windows Live Hotmail. Dites adieux aux spam et virus, passez
à Hotmail ! C'est gratuit !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp