First of all thank you for your quick answer,

The first tool creates a schema from an instance document and for the
second i have to search further to see the potentials.

The problem is that i want to create components from scratch,with my
willing and manage them.So,possibly the first i useless.These tools are
accessible from xmlbeans API?i mean i can import the (jar?) into my code
and use them as i now use the xmlbeans API?

Do you have a direct link for further study because i couldn't find sth
detailed(sth like a doc) over the internet except questions and general
answers...

thank you again