Hi folks,

Hope this topic will be read.
I'm getting a problem using newIstance of SchemaTypeLoader.

Here is my code:

<code>
SchemaTypeLoader stl = XmlBeans.typeLoaderUnion( new SchemaTypeLoader[]
             { x.y.MyPrefixEventNameDocument.type.getTypeSystem(),
XmlBeans.getContextTypeLoader()} ) ;

SchemaType st = stl.findDocumentType(new QName("","EventName","MyPrefix"));
//I don't use namespace

EventName evt = (MyPrefixEventNameDocument)stl.newInstance(st, null);
</code>

The problem is that I have another class a.b.AnotherPrefixEventNameDocument
(same root element in 2 XML buffers), so I'm getting this exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: a.b.impl.AnotherPrefixEventNameDocumentImpl

Can you help please?? (I'd like to avoid using namespaces if possible :) )

Said