Hi,

if you open the attached file with an editor that let you see the hex
code of the files, for example ghex2 in linux, you'll see that before
the string

"denominaciones de origen espa"

there's a 0x1c byte that's the one that causes the exception. Removing
this byte there's a further failure due to 0x1d bytes.

I've the xml in a Java String and I use the method parse(String), that
fails due to the 0x1c, 0x1d bytes inside the string. No http header is
involved, as I have the xml in memory as a Java String.

Many thanks

Best regards.

Bartolomeo Nicolotti
SIAP s.r.l.