From: Jason Berk [mailto:jb...@purdueefcu.com]
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 11:19 AM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: implementing a custom interface

I have three types in my XSD: Savings, Checking, Certificate.

Is it possible to add something (to the .xsdconfig?) that makes all
three types implement an interface I created?

I want my beans to be like this:

Product
        getStaringBal()
        getEndingBal()

Savings implements Product
        getSavingsSpecificStuff()

Checking implements Product
        getCheckingSpecificStuff()

make sense?

Jason
Now serving Boiler Spirit with every purchase. Switch to the new Purdue debit
card today. Show your pride and earn Scorecard Rewards on the side. Just sign
for your purchases and score valuable rewards points you can use for travel,
electronics or even cash.

***This is a transmission from Purdue Employees Federal Credit
Union (PEFCU) and is intended solely for its authorized
recipient(s), and may contain information that is confidential
and or legally privileged.  If you are not an addressee, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to an addressee,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, publication or copying of the information
contained
in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify us by telephoning (765)
497-3328 or returning the email. You are then instructed to
delete the information from your computer.  Thank you for your
cooperation.***