thanks, but why do I obtain a exception CDATA when I parse a xml that
contains more data then the schema ?

RootDocument root = RootDocument.Factory.parse(new
File("./src/test/resources/
RootDevice.xml"));
System.out.println(root.toString());

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error:
Unexpected element: CDATA
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale$SaxLoader.load(Locale.java:3486)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parse(Locale.java:712)

--