Hi Jacob,
Could you elaborate on your comments and perhaps provide a pseudo example to
better understand your point.

Hi Cezar,
did you find a resolution to your issue. If so, can you share it with us.

In my case, we have a long xsd with many definitions. The issue sporatically
occurs in production where the generated xml becomes invalid (against the
schema). In code, checking something like:

if(mytype instanceof MYXMLBEANSUBTYPE)

fails eventhough mytype is in fact a MYXMLBEANSUBTYPE. Instead, it appears
to be a generic supertype.

Also, at times some new elements are inserted in the wrong places which
makes the generated xml invalid.

Regards,
Ramin

What does the schema look like? Are the elements and/or anyType?
The majority of times I've hit a similar issue it has to do with an
incorrect namespace or incorrect type.
In the case of incorrect type, it was usually my error using XXDocument when
I needed XXType.
HTH,
-jacobd