Hi Oliver,
I don't know of anything specific but the only issues I've had with
this sort of migration/upgrade were my own and were caused by using
different JDK versions when compiling some newer schemas with some
older dependent schemas. It was a simple fix to set the javac
target/source attribute in my ant file.

When you give this a try, please let the list know what if any issues
you encounter.

-jacobd