On Mon, 29 Jul 2013, Daniel Lübke wrote:
I have talked to the Apache ODE PMC Chair Tammo van Lessen how we can get things running again, i.e. which Apache rules are there etc. I will keep you updated.

As I understand it, the responsibility for the project has been moved to the Apache Attic PMC, but no-one from there has yet had the time to action the move. So, I think you probably want to get in touch with the Attic PMC[1], let them know there's a move to reboot the pmc, and ask them for their advice on how to do that

Nick
[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/attic-general/