I have a question regarding xstream 1.4.3 on OSX.

Background:
   - we develop eclipse RCP application running on Win, Linux and Mac.
   - we had xstream 1.2.2 for long years without problems.
- we have been using XStream.setClassLoader() to properly set local plugin classloaders when calling library which is contained in a separate "external libraries" plugin. - lately we've been hitting issues with Windows 7, so I saw that 1.4.3 works on Windows 7 and started working on the upgrade

Current problem:
   - I upgraded the app to xstream 1.4.3
   - Windows 7 now works fine, so problem is solved
   - Linux was fine before and is fine now
- On Macs, however, the app now freezes when it is coming up. When it is loading one of the user state files which is an array of xstream serialized objects, JVM locks up and never comes back.
   - If I downgrade back to 1.2.2 everything works fine on a mac.
- Simple unit tests show me that I can create the XML file fine with 1.4.3, but the moment I read it back in from the same process, JVM freezes up

So questions:
   - is this a known issue? Is someone working on this issue for Mac?
- is anyone hitting this, and did you find some workaround for it? (My current workaround is to not upgrade Macs, but that is very nasty since we then need a platform-dependent eclipse plugin that manages external references).
   - if this is not a known issue, where can I log a bug?

Any help is much appreciated!

Timotej