Hi,

I am using xstream to serialize KeyStroke objects among other things, which
give that kind of xml file :

<javax.swing.KeyStroke>
    <keyChar>&#xffff;</keyChar>
    <keyCode>116</keyCode>
    <modifiers>0</modifiers>
    <onKeyRelease>false</onKeyRelease>
</javax.swing.KeyStroke>

But now I am facing an issue as I want to run an XSL transformation on my
persisted xml files ; I get this when performing the transformation :
Character reference "&#xffff" is an invalid XML character.

I realize that this char is invalid for the XML world, and that as a
consequence the "standard" xml tools may fail parsing that xml file. But I
found out that starting from a KeyStroke object and using TraxSource, I can
perform successfully the XSL transformation.
So is there a way to get a proper Source object from the xml file ?

Regards.