Hi, people!

First of all, thanks for XStream. It's simply awesome.
Would you mind answering two questions?

*1:*
I have recently encountered necessity in using *java.nio.file.Path* field
in POJO class which I map to XML using XStream.
I didn't find any converter for it in XStream (only for the *java.io.File*).

Of course, it's super-easy to implement custom *SingleValueConverter *for
*Path*, however, I was a bit suprised with the absense of this
functionality in XStream.

Is it because you are (maybe) stricted to the Java version *6*?

*2:*
Why SingleFileConverter interface is *not generic*?
It could have eliminated the necessity in using class cast in
SingleFileConverter#toString(Object o) method.
Are there any possible difficulties in making it generic (besides breaking
backward compatibility)?

Thanks in advance.
--
*Stanislav Ivanov*