Hi,

I am facing an xstream issue that I just cant figure out a solution to. An
help is much appreciated.

I have an XML that looks like

<parent>
   <child_son_age>10</child_son_age>
   <child_daughter_age>10</child_daughter_age>
</parent>

This XML needs to be converted to the following Object hierarchy:

class parent {
     private ....
     private ....
     private ....
     private Child child;
     private ....
     private ....
}
class Child {
     private int sonAge;
     private int daughterAge;
}

I cannot change the format of the XML as it is coming from another system.

Also having it converted to something like the following is NOT an option
either.:
class parent {
     private ....
     private ....
     private ....
     private int childSonAge;
     private int childDaughterAge;
     private ....
     private ....
}

I spend quiet a bit of time looking for a solution online but just cant get
it to work.

Thanks in Adv.

-SC