Hello,
I was wondering if the Javadoc of XStream regarding mode was still accurate
regarding mode

   -
   http://xstream.codehaus.org/javadoc/com/thoughtworks/xstream/XStream.html

xstream.setMode(XStream.NO_REFERENCES); This disables object graph support
and treats the object structure like a tree. Duplicate references are
treated as two separate objects and circular references cause an exception.
This is slightly faster and uses less memory than the other two modes.

What seems strange is :

*This is slightly faster and uses less memory than the other two modes.*
It mentions 2 modes while javadoc shows 5 modes, is it really faster and
uses less memory or the new modes are better.

I am concerned about the issues related to NO_REFERENCES mode as per:
http://xstream.10960.n7.nabble.com/Hints-for-Tracking-down-a-CircularReferenceException-td4531.html

Thanks for help, and by the way GREAT PROJECT !

--
Regards
Philippe M.