Hello all,

I've been hitting my head on the wall because I want variables in my
classes to be serialized as attributes. This I'm being able to do. The only
problem is that some strings that express conditions (e.g. "i < 3") still
get escaped even though it's not necessary.
Is there any way to turn off this behavior in XStream?

Thank you

--
Pedro Santos

"O que mais preocupa não é o grito dos violentos, dos corruptos, dos
desonestos, dos sem ética. O que mais preocupa é o silêncio dos bons"

Martin Luther King

“Learning is experiencing. Everything else is just information.”

Albert Einstein