I get com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException: comparator
in
com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.collections.TreeSetConverter.unmarshal(TreeSetConverter.java:86)
I am using a SortedSet with TreeSet impl and hibernate mapping file has <set
name ="groups" .... table="..."  sort="com....MyComparator", etc
to me, it seems XStream's TreeSetConverter is not getting my comparator class
from the hbm.xml, and complaints that "comparator" class is not there.
If I switch to Set and HashSet, there is no issue, but then I'd have to
implement the sorting at a higher layer.