Hello folks,

Codehaus will shut down soon and XStream has therefore a new home at Github
(http://x-stream.github.io/).

This will also affect our mailing lists. We already opened a new one at
Google Groups, this time one single list for users and developers
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xstream-user).

A second list exists for notifications
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xstream-notifications), but it is
currently in an experimental stage. We might stick with using the GitHub
facilities alone.

Since you've received this mail, you've been subscribed to one of the old
mailing lists. However, there's no automated subscription to the new one. So,
if you're still interested, you're invited to subscribe again.

Cheers,
Jörg

On behalf of the XStream Team