Latency min/avg/max: 1/375/1259
Sent: 201619
Connections: 1
Outstanding: 0
Zxid: 0x1000ff2c7
Mode: follower
Node count: 1032597

In the above output there is Node count, this can be expressed as total
number of nodes created, but the finished time is unknown. I think it is not
true to say the finished time is 5 minutes, because the processing request
is not finished when 5 minutes are elapsed  because of Async mode.

Can you share knowledge?
How can I solve this problem?
Can anyone advise me for best strategy of testing and measuring the
performance of write workload in Zookeeper?

Ibrahim