Hi all,

When I was going through zookeeper, I noticed the following scenarios,

   - Suppose we have a 5 member quorum operating as normal. In a network
   partitioning where the leader and a member node goes into one partition and
   other 3 nodes get into the other network partition. I known then the side
   with the majority will elect a new leader and carry on to serve requests.
   But will the partition with a minority will also continue to serve read
   requests until a write request comes to the leader in the minority
   partition? How does zookeeper handle this occasion?
   - In the above scenario, what will happen to the "watches" that have
   already been registered to a node in the minority partition?

Can you clarify the above scenarios?
Thanks in advance!

--
*Imesha Sudasingha*
Undergraduate of Department of Computer Science and  Engineering,