Folks,

Sending a quick note again to find out if there is any insight the
community can offer in terms of a solution or workaround? We use zookeeper
for service discovery in our product and this issue has surfaced in a large
customer site a couple of times and we need to figure out a solution soon.

Thanks,
Anand.