Hey Jun,

The way you're phrasing the question is problematic. Receiving a session
expiration means that a closeSession has been committed, so a quorum has seen
the closeSession event. However, a minority might still think the session is
up, so if you ask whether the ephemerals are still there at the "time" the
client receives the session expiration event, then the answer is that it
depends on which server you're talking to, one of the majority or one of the
minority.

If you ask whether the client will see its ephemerals upon creating a new
session, then the answer is that it shouldn't because the createSession txn
will be ordered necessarily before the closeSession txn, which implies that the
client should not see the ephemerals.

-Flavio