From: Deepti Sharma S
Sent: 20 February, 2017 2:50 PM
To: user@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: RE: Query: 3.5.x version as alpha

Hi Team,

Can anyone confirm, is there any specific reason in the naming convention in
this release and to make it as "alpha".

As per my understanding Alpha means its beta release and not recommended to use
in production, however as per below mail it seems many customers using the
alpha version, so there is no harm to use this version.

Ericsson

DEEPTI SHARMA
Senior Configuration Engineer
ITIL 2011 Foundation Certified
BICP, R&D

Ericsson
3rd Floor, ASF Insignia - Block B Kings Canyon, Gwal Pahari, Gurgaon, Haryana
122 003, India Phone 0124-6243000 deepti.s.sha...@ericsson.com www.ericsson.com

Legal entity: EGI, registered office in Gwal Pahari, Haryana. This
Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of
the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer -----Original
Message-----