Hi,

Could you please give few more details,

1) Could you tell me the status of Server C, is this lost connection to the
quorum and fails to join quorum continuously as B is the Leader ?

2) C3 is connected C. Please tell me the connection host string passed to
this client. Does it contains all three servers info "A:clientport,
B:clientport, C:clientport" ?

3) Please check all three servers and client C3 logs to see any
inconsistencies or exceptions.

4) ZooKeeper version used in your testing ?

Rakesh