Hi All,
It would be really nice to have some other way. We have been using 4Letter
(stat) command so far. It’s gonna be deprecated and we are going to be out of
options.
We are running in embedded mode in a environment where JMX and Jetty server are
not allowed.

It would be really nice if we could get these from QuorumPeer objects or some
other way.

Best regards,
Ansel

On 18 Jun 2018, at 15:45, Norbert Kalmar