Hi,

You should use PurgeTxnLog as per
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.8/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_maintenance
It needs 3 parameters: txn log dir, smapshot dir and number of snaps/log to
keep (3 minimum!)

Example:
java -cp
zookeeper.jar:lib/slf4j-api-1.6.1.jar:lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar:lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar:conf
org.apache.zookeeper.server.PurgeTxnLog /my/txn/log /my/snapshot/dir -n 3

A cronjob can handle the cleanup.

Or from 3.4.0 you can enavle it automatically: autopurge.snapRetainCount
and autopurge.purgeInterval
See
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.8/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_advancedConfiguration

Regards,