Jürgen,

I have zk clusters in dynamic environment like Autoscalling groups and as
you know in ASG it is quite common for a instance to get terminate and new
one comes up right, so in that case if i rely on static config it will be
little bit hard to manage the cluster, i was thinking if we have RR DNS
name atleast i can update the DNS entry when new nodes comes up or old one
terminate. I have not played with dynamic config option yet but if that
solves the problem we see in dynamic environments i am good. And i am not
comparing with consul but just pointing out the existing example.

Alan,

Yes i am looking for the similar solution.

Thanks,
Ram