If I recall correctly avg_latency is an int, not float.I remember
someone wanted to replace it with a float sometime recently.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Andor

-----Original Message-----From: Norbert Kalmar <
nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>Reply-To: user@zookeeper.apache.orgTo:
user@zookeeper.apache.orgSubject: Re: Zookeeper latency
calculationDate: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 09:27:35 +0200
Hi Ram,
ZooKeeper is very fast if deployed according to recommendations (nodes
onthe same network, directly connected). It's possible it gives 0
latency onavg, although usually it's a bit higher.I can recommend
Patrick's smoke test if you wan't to test performance.Especially zk-
smoketest and zk-latencies.py. It has a good readme:
https://github.com/phunt/zk-smoketest

But "mntr" command is pretty much the easiest tool out of the
box.Especially if you are on 3.4.x
Regards,Norbert