Hi Zili,

There’s no migration guide available for 3.5, because it shouldn’t break any
existing functionality and no need to upgrade the database either.

I’ve created a wiki page to collect upgrade experiences from users which could
give you some hint if you’re facing problems:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Upgrade+FAQ

You can always drop an email here too to get help.

Andor