Yue
As Jorn said you should introduce some kind of scalable middleware.
Zookeeper shouldn't be used in the hotpath.

If you want something simple and based on components from Zookeeper
ecosystem maybe you can give a look to this simple task broker service,
Majordodo (full disclosure, I am one of the maintainers of the project)

https://github.com/diennea/majordodo

Enrico