Hi Cee Tee,

I've check and this is working for 3.5.x but 3.4.x does not have the node.
Is there another way for 3.4.x?

On 28/9/19, 1:09 AM, "Cee Tee" <c.turks...@gmail.com> wrote:

    The latest config is available in node /zookeeper/config or via the config
    command in the cli. If you want to know what servers are actually taking
    requests you will have to go over them one by one issuing admin api server
    stats calls.